Brunei Compact Tuner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engine Rebuilding

5 posters

Go down

Engine Rebuilding Empty Engine Rebuilding

Post by smokey Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:03 am

Looking for some workshop can do engine rebuilding? Well you can go to shh pro and look for ohura san or firdaus, tell them that you want to change the internal into aftermarket,doing overhaul etc. They will be glad to do it for you.

Last project was overhauling and engine rebuild for my car and it was done by firdaus and ohura san. Before me was the suzuki cappacino changing oversize piston etc.

So if interested don't be afraid to ask.,or even better bring me along so i can help explaining to them.
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Number of posts : 2875
Registration date : 2008-07-09

http://www.bruneicompacttuner.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Engine Rebuilding Empty Re: Engine Rebuilding

Post by wanspeed Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:11 am

Thanx for d info.im interested tho,but my echo is an auto.
Any difference in performance,coz most of them say,manual echoes hav muc more options.
How much&how long doz it take? Question
wanspeed
wanspeed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:08 pm

wanspeed my dragmonster is also auto, and i was planing to find 1 manual gearbox soon just to make it more exciting.

The project will take 2-3 month depends on the workshop customer. Question what is your aim? Is it N/A ( NATURAL ASPIRATED ) or turbo upgrade?

If you are going for N/A i suggest you find a 2Sz-fe block,then 1sz-fe head to be sent to machine shop in malaysia where they do port and polish to mirror finish,plus get your camshaft custom made by speedwork in malaysia,an oversize piston with 2sz piston.change the injector to 1jz injector,the 165 l/h fuel pump,aftermarket ecu. Change the flywheel and clutch. That definitely will make me pee on somebody pants.(scared)
Price estimated $3000 or less than that.

2nd choice: find a 2Nz-fe (yaris engine) and use a 1nz-fe block (vios engine) same mod as mention above.also pee on somebodys pants.$3000 or more than this.

If you are goin to turbo your engine. That will be either
a 1szfe turbo kit that only produce 30% of hp ( 60hp stock then install turbo kit you get a 9+ hp with
0.3 bar of boost ) and its design for daily driven use .turbo kit is a complete set up already,its just bolt on,plug and play and it cost $3k+ with no internal mods.

custom turbo set up which is you buy yourself a turbo at any shop,making a custom manifold, a custom oil pan,aftermarket ecu,custom downpipe,fuel pump,intercooler,blow off valve,custom metal gasket and additional injector
If you are lucky you can get less than that price above with no internal mods. And can get you more hp than above.lets say 100-120hp well it depend on the stuff you bought.

Last option is to swap 4E-fte ( starlet turbo engine can be upgraded to 320hp )
Definitely a killer.
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wanspeed Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Wow,i diden kno dat,damn...im punked alien
Alang2 N/A price range,all d same,one of a kind engine is sick.
Last option sound sick oso,so sick it will work.
wishlist? bounce
wanspeed
wanspeed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:54 pm

stick to NA lah bro hehe. The 1st option For N/A is already main internal sudah.meaning main internal is semua barang dalam sudah ubah.

Kalau mau main turbo example boost 0.3 bar you want it to be
0.7 bar,you need to change the internal,piston,head port and polish and so on.if you raise the boost with a stock internal (barang biasa lah) definitely blown engine.

So choose wisely hehe.if anything you wanted to know more just ask.
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by eziely Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:48 pm

N/A is the best wanspeed hehe [stole that from a sticker]

If you are going turbo, the maintenance will also be high. No I'm not talking about servicing or oil change monthly but when it comes to something broken in the internal part of your engine prepare for a big bite from your wallet.

I'm not discouraging you for going turbo but it's up to you. I'll support you all the way hehe. I would love to make my ride turbo but I can't afford it. If i can afford it people would say 'Dude get a real car' I'll reply ' Dude i can smoke your Ferrari any time any where '

Don't underestimate my Sh|tbox god forsaken car. In Australia they run mid 12 in quarter mile.

Cheers Smile
eziely
eziely
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 3CH01SZ Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:34 pm

prefer 1st choice...

If you are going for N/A i suggest you find a 2Sz-fe block,then 1sz-fe head to be sent to machine shop in malaysia where they do port and polish to mirror finish,plus get your camshaft custom made by speedwork in malaysia,an oversize piston with 2sz piston.change the injector to 1jz injector,the 165 l/h fuel pump,aftermarket ecu. Change the flywheel and clutch. That definitely will make me pee on somebody pants.(scared)
Price estimated $3000 or less than that.
3CH01SZ
3CH01SZ
Head Admin
Head Admin

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://bruneicompacttuner.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:41 pm

ez i salute you if you smoke a ferrari that will definitely is A MUST STAY AWAY from your car.

nicely done echohb.good choice,i'll be waiting for you car soon.because you are already in my list hahaha.just kiddin.

For your info echohb there one of my friend play echo also. From outside the engine look totally normal except for the trust air intake and the racing manifold.his engine is totally NA,Internal is a top secret he wouldn't want us to know.and most shocking is he can manage to catch up with me. And he only spent $1k to do the mod on his engine. If he spent more than $3k like me, maybe my ride will like makan asap saja hahaha. N/A engine salute ! Totally awesome.
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by eziely Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Only ZUBOO swift of Australia can smoke Ferrari's hehe for my ride, i drive slowly like turtle hehe because my car is bouncing every way and it hurts my feeling noticing my fender is rubbing the tyres. I need Hotbits for coil over, and body want to sponsor me? hehe

Smokey I like to know the secrets of your friend. I have no budget right now and 1k is affordable to me if i save some. After I have the engine mod, prepare to meet the turtle from the otherside hehe Smile No lah just kiding I'm no racer.
eziely
eziely
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:27 pm

dunno lah bro what is his mod,he never tell me what hehehe. 1k could get you a GTI engine or a 4E-FTE engine just like my old swift.oh yeah talkin about swift,my cousin is using a swift like yours and he's using a 4E-FTE engine ooohhhh flash Back!! yeah it's definitely damn darn fast!! now i remember hahahaha.inda menyasal tu yo.once you get that baby inside your ride,its like a roller coaster tu!
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by eziely Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 pm

4E-FTE is from what vehicle hehe. I heard that some Chinese guy put SR20 on his swift. LSD and go for sprint every now and then. I haven't seen it before, it's like the holy grail for me.

I just want GTi engine hehe, so that i'm true to suzuki. Then do a conversion from GS [Go Slow] to GTi hehe thats my goal.
eziely
eziely
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:59 pm

4E-FTE is a toyota starlet Engine its 1,300c.c GT Turbo it produce 132ps. SR20DET 2,000 c.c is a really big engine for a swift hehe,i dunno how the drive shaft gonna last.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaPfUhbHJL0

just have a look.

and here some picture of the engine and the starlet look like

Engine Rebuilding Paseo%20EL54%20(9)
Engine Rebuilding Image25
Engine Rebuilding Image30
Engine Rebuilding Image23
Engine Rebuilding Image6
Engine Rebuilding Image37
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by eziely Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:13 pm

Smokey that video you post is great. That R-34 GTR sure balik jepun and cry to the engineers.

Nice engine, I like it. I heard that Sr20 swift now has been sold to somebody in mentiri. He's using that car for sprinting. Heard he's top so far but haven't seen it for real. Maybe it's just talk but swaping Sr20 into a swift is a possibility since the Throttle body for the Intake is a direct bolt on. Don't know about the shaft maybe he put sx drive shaft or something.

Learn that from a swift forum, that car is not a daily driver for sure. Just for fun. Smile

I just hijack this thread hehe Smile
eziely
eziely
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:22 pm

the video atu makai engine 4E-FTE,plus makai engine ani is good,can use for daily driving,barang performance ada and its perfect for swift just like yours, but hey atu semua ini adalah di tangan anda yang memilih apa engine anda hajati,afundi lah sekarang di hotlinks!

i vote for 4E-FTE hehehehe
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 3CH01SZ Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:58 pm

smokey wrote:For your info echohb there one of my friend play echo also. From outside the engine look totally normal except for the trust air intake and the racing manifold.his engine is totally NA,Internal is a top secret he wouldn't want us to know.and most shocking is he can manage to catch up with me. And he only spent $1k to do the mod on his engine. If he spent more than $3k like me, maybe my ride will like makan asap saja hahaha. N/A engine salute ! Totally awesome.

only spending $1k mod on his engine and known parts trust air intake and racing manifold... mmm sound very interesting... wonder what it is?
3CH01SZ
3CH01SZ
Head Admin
Head Admin

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://bruneicompacttuner.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:32 am

in your scp10 you notice we are using a puny racing manifold hehe. The rest on my friend ride is secret. He also did try with some bct toyota vios and guess what? 1.000 c.c its just doesn't make sense. Nasib ia alum pakai 4 injector thorttel . And yes scp10 1szfe got aftermarket 4 injector thorttel,ntah macamana kah rasanya tu ? Hehe.
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by eziely Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:08 pm

I guess i'll just bite my fingers silent If i have 4 ITB's wow i'm the luckiest S.O.B in Brunei. That won't have any time soon.

I envy all of your rides, mine is just old-school carbie no gadgets and no aftermarket parts.
eziely
eziely
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:34 pm

oh come on lah don't say like that lah,you want performance? No worries bro can maa have performance part like exhaust 1st lah .or even better buy 4e fte maa hehe.
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by eziely Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:16 am

Haha I have the money hehe I'll buy it. Smile Cheers yo this also means you are my main sponsor hehe no lah just kidding but if you want to be my sponsor also can, Just contact my number and I'll do the paper work hehe

Smile
eziely
eziely
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:39 pm

You need to change your message there"I'm beyond broke right now" just put it sometin good hehe. so you will get a lot of money hehehe. yeah bro i wish i can sponser everyone hahaha so every show they have to put BCT logo as a sponser name on it.
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by viozdevil Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:06 pm

hmm..interesting.hehe.if ur frend's echo n/a cn catch ur ride smokey, i wonder hw much hp he's ride makin? aftermarket camshaft + aftermarket ecu maybe? Full exhaust system?hehe
viozdevil
viozdevil
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:18 am

well 1st full exhaust system yes, air intake yes. The rest of the internal is same as mine except he got manual trans wit lighten flywheel and a short shift,mine is auto trans,low and mid end is his game,top end is my game huhuhu ( for 1,000 c.c only hehe )

Other story is we already acheive trying to waste a lots of cash for 7 years just to make our SCP10 go fast without swapping the scp10 engine into a different engine,so i THINK we gonna stop til there only unless ada idea baru buleh buat laju lagi hehehe amai lagi.maybe one day we gonna do a different project ride,so stay tune.
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by viozdevil Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:40 am

hehe R&D is the way to go bro Very Happy

Yeap2 most of us wants to make our ride faster n some cases push our rides to the limit huhu. Therefore tech know-how and wif the right gadget or equipment is important.

So far bro smokey, have u reach ur archieve ur target for ur ride? Bdw hw much hp ure ride is making so far? Well me sleeperv and along did go to shh to dyno my ride just wana get the basline hp b4 i do any major mod. But kecundang hehe sal ada keta tgh buat tuning huhu

Owh bh bila u guys balik hme? Nda sabar kn makan ayam madu salai ne hehe

Cheers bro!
viozdevil
viozdevil
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:33 am

hp on my ride dunno yet,coz alum complete barang ku, maybe 100 or less than that hehehe, still ada bnyk plan kan d mod cuma duit alum mengizin kan masa ani. So i'll just have to slow down for the time being,once everything stable,insyallah no mercy this time.
smokey
smokey
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down